Artisan Levi Reworked 501 Jeans
These are part of the Levi Archive Collection of re-worked, vintage 501 Levi jeans. Each of these handmade pairs started as a 90s era men's Levi 501 and has been re-worked with a higher waist and slimmer fit to resemble a modern women's 512 fit. Each pair has Levi's perfect wash and the right amount of character & wear and tear on the hem and seams.
- Each pair is unique and one-of-a-kind.
- Each pair is re-worked and upcycled by hand.
- Average inseam: 30-31"
- Wash differs per pair due to the vintage nature.
- Style them full length as a dad jean or cut them for a cool, cropped look.
- Order according to your traditional women's sizing, although they do run slim through the thigh.
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS! Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us with any questions regarding fit, styling, or our return policy in general.