Led Zeppelin made pop culture history with their Tampa concert, drawing over 57,000 people! Although this show got cut early due to weather issues, the crowd continued to sing “Nobody’s Fault But Mine” even when Led Zeppelin had left the stage - now this is the true definition of die hard fans. Today, it’s our turn to mark this point in history with our new slim fit tee featuring a new burnout wash for all you Zepp lovers!
- Made from a soft cotton blend, with a perfect hand feel and worn in look
- This is our signature slim tee that is slightly shrunken - perfect for tucking into your high waisted pants
- Features a burnout wash that is unique to each piece
- Made by your team of Daydreamers, right here in Los Angeles
- Size small measures chest width:: 17" length: 23"