The Patagonia Black Hole Duffle 40L is great for small loads and long weekends. This Patagonia duffle is designed burly, lightweight 100% recycled polyester fabric an 100% recycled lining and webbing. The padded base on this duffle bag protects what's inside, while the adjustable straps can be worn as a backpack for easy transportation. The large opening in the main compartment of this Patagonia duffle can easily hold all your gear while the front side pocket is great for small items. Get ready for your next adventure with the Patagonia Black Hole Duffle
- Zippered side pocket
- Padded base protects contents
- Large opening to main compartment
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing
- Mesh pockets in lid; stuff into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder straps and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Volume: 40 L
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.
- Ripstop: Recycled polyester
- Dimensions:¬†21¬†x 13.7¬†x 10.6 in.
- Body fabric is certified as bluesign¬Æ approved
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating
- Body: 14-oz 900-denier 100%¬†recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate