Women's Patagonia Jacket-27690
Short, sporty and warm, this quilted jacket‚Äôs shell is made of 100% recycled nylon and insulated with warm 150-g Thermogreen¬Æ 100% polyester (92% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Supersoft 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon shell with warm 150-g Thermogreen¬Æ 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Center-front Vislon¬Æ zipper and stand-up collar
- Assorted quilt lines throughout and princess seams give this jacket a modern feminine silhouette
- Inner collar, cuff and handwarmer pockets have a soft brushed tricot liner for warmth and comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets have a secure zipper closure hidden with a discreet welt
- Left-chest Retro-X¬Æ style patch pocket with an exposed zipper. Inner right-chest pocket zips shut
- Hip length
Shell: 1.1-oz 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a C6-DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta.
Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Fabric is bluesign¬Æ approved
- WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS!¬†Feel free¬†to email us at email@example.com or DM us with¬†any questions regarding fit, styling, or our return policy in general.